Yaroslav D. Sergeyev
Ph.D., D.Sc., D.H.C.
- President, 2017-2021, International Society of Global Optimization
- h-index: Web of Science, Scopus, Google Scholar
- Yaroslav D. Sergeyev receives the International Constantin Carathéodory Prize that was presented during the World Congress of Global Optimization (Athens, Greece, July 10-14, 2023). Prof. Sergeyev delivered a plenary lecture entitled “Problems, methods, and applications in Lipschitz global optimization” (see this press release).
- Sergeyev Ya.D. and De Leone R., editors (2022) Numerical Infinities and Infinitesimals in Optimization. Springer, Cham (see book cover; see this video of the workshop dedicated to the presentation of the book with its press-release and also a review published by the Springer’s journal Optimization Letters).
- NUMTA 2023: Numerical Computations: Theory and Algorithms
- Materials for teaching numerical infinities and infinitesimals developed at the University of East Anglia
- Лекция на телеканале «Культура»
- Erdös number 3, Bacon number 3 (as Jaroslav Serguecy)